Collarini offers complete staffing assistance by providing temporary and fulltime personnel
to energy and EPC companies.
Our services include recruiting, interviewing, skill assessment, and matching of personnel
to customer-specified job descriptions. Our focus is on professional disciplines listed below with other supporting professionals managed upon request.
Our Competitive Advantage
- We handle domestic and international placements, technical and administrative staff
- Our placement managers are discipline specialists
- Our resume database allows for quick, creative matching of candidates with positions
- Our in-house technical experts with an average of over 20 years of experience in E&P and EPC help screen, interview, and match technical candidates
- Our personnel are employees of our company; we provide all payroll, taxes, insurances, and benefits, including paid holidays, vacation, and 401(k) participation
- All of our employees sign Confidentiality Agreements to protect our clients' interests
- We provide technical assistance to our employees through Collarini in-house professionals
- We provide testing of administrative and technical personnel, including typing, reading, basic math, and computer skills
- We perform alcohol and drug testing and criminal background checks as requested
by our clients
- We provide discounts to clients who use us exclusively
- We are a certified Women-Owned Business
We have a demonstrated track record of success.
Learn More About Collarini Energy Staffing